2.12.2011

Shameless Plug

  
Here's an invitation set I worked on almost a year ago. The bride wanted something current and classy. Fuchsia was her main color and after I showed her my card stock swatchbook, she was sold on the paisley accents. One thing that threw me for a loop -- my paper manufacturer discontinued the paisley while I was designing these invites. Luckily, they were able to scrape together the last of what they had to accommodate my order. I was definitely sweating.

This set is sans-RSVP envelope. The reverse side of the RSVP card was set up like a postcard. This can help cut costs. I also designed a tabbed directions card so that it wouldn't get lost behind the RSVP card. The invitations were packaged up in a white linen envelope (all custom addressed) with a fuchsia envelope liner.

So here's my shameless plug -- know anyone needing wedding invitations? Send them my way! Contact me at info@blueseptemberdesign.com.

2 comments:

  1. I love this invite set! Who do you use for card stock and printing? I've been flirting with the idea of printing my own invites and other than bulk printers I'm not sure where to look. Thanks!!
    -Heather Hayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! Card stock is from Envelopments (google them and I'm sure you'll find their site). I do a lot of my invite printing through Parkland Printing & Graphics. They are in Florida. They offer thermography printing in addition to normal flat.

    ReplyDelete