4.20.2012

Maddox Ray


Yeah, I know. Old news. But I feel like I need to post it anyways...

Our son, Maddox Ray was born on March 28th at 10:12 pm. He was 7 pounds 8 oz and 20.5 inches long. Daphne had us waiting for her arrival until eight days after her due date -- this little guy graced us with his presence six days early!

Just as it was with his sister, my labor went very smoothly -- and for that, I am grateful. We arrived at the birthing center around 6:00 pm and four hours later we had a baby (I labored at home for about 2 hours). Is there more to my labor story? Of course. But I'll spare you all the details. This is, after all, a design blog.

Brian demonstrated his budding photog skills and snapped a photo of me at 38ish weeks pregnant and then another a week after Maddox was born. I cannot believe that was MY belly.

We are currently waiting for our newborn photos. Once I have those -- I'll be ready to share our birth announcement!




1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest picture ever! I wish I had thought of something as clever!

    ReplyDelete